Bach flower remedies for plants
Whether or not you have a green thumb, Bach flowers can also help you with your house or garden plants.
Owners of plants and flowers realize they are suffering; plants are, indeed, living beings capable of absorbing the energy of the environment in which they live – environment meaning both habitat and family atmosphere.
I think it has happened to everybody to see plants suffer - showing signs of decay such as drooping leaves, weak stems and so on - because they’ve been moved from one place to another.
- After you've repotted it, it starts losing its leaves: Star of Bethelhem and Walnut
- It loses its leaves because you’ve forgotten to water it: Rescue Remedy, Oak, Gentian
- It has parasites or fungi: Crab Apple, Walnut, Centaury
- It’s very weakened, it loses its leaves: Olive, Hornbeam
- You have the impression that it’s just about to die: Sweet Chestnut, Gorse, Rock Rose
- It has many blossoms that fall before opening: Vervain and Olive
- It’s broken or damaged: Rescue Cream on the wound, Rescue Remedy, Hornbeam, Gentian
How to give it to them?
Bach flowers have to be prepared in a dose of 4 drops, for each flower chosen, in 4 liters of water of the watering can. You then have to regularly water your plants as usual. For trees, you have to water the soil around them until you reach the height of the foliage’s diameter. In the case of parasites, it’s always good to spray the leaves with the mixture of water and flowers. It would be better to use rain but if you can’t, choose a water with not much limestone.