1. Do you have undefined fears, that you can’t explain?
2. Do you feel stressed or anxious sometimes and you can’t face the problem?
3. Do you ever wake up with a sense of oppression or worry and with the feeling that something bad that you don’t know may happen to you?
4. Do you have specific fears or fears that should be identified that you’d like to overcome?
5. Are you shy and impressionable in particular situations?
6. Do you become nervous and are you blocked when you have to face things that scare you?
7. Are you afraid to lose control of your mind and body?
8. Are you impulsive or do you feel the need to do certain things and, even knowing that they’re wrong, you can’t control your actions?
9. Are you afraid of losing control and to therefore hurt yourself and others?
10. Do you worry for the health of your friends and family?
11. Are you afraid that something may happen to people you care about?
12. Do you think your worries or your particular interest for others may cause you a considerable stress?
13. Do you suffer of extreme terror?
14. Do you tend to become hysteric and to panic?
15. Do you have problems related to your nightmares?
16. Do you have problems of indecision, uncertainty and hesitation?
17. Is it difficult for you to choose between two things?
18. Do you usually experience drastic mood changes or do you find it difficult to find your balance?
19. Are you unhappy of the way you lead your life and you feel that your life is slipping away?
20. You’ve tried different ways in your life but nothing satisfies you?
21. Would you like to find a new life style, a new carrier or just change your old life but you find it difficult to choose what to do?
22. Do you lack confidence in your ability of judging by yourself things or events or of taking decision?
23. Do you ever ask for advice when you already know what you want?
24. After having received an advice by someone you become confused when the moment of taking a decision comes up and you constantly change direction on the basis of the last advice you’ve received?
25. When you wake up in the morning, are you lazy and tired?
26. Do you feel that a part of you needs to be strengthened before getting up and facing the day?
27. Once you’ve started your daily activities, your fatigue is gone and you can do your work?
28. Do you feel like you’ve lost hope in your ability of overcoming a disease or a difficulty or of being helped through it?
29. Do you think it is useless to look for further help for your problems?
30. Have you lost every hope in the possibility that things and situations in your life may get better?
31. Are you discouraged when things don’t go the right way?
32. When you get ready to face a job, do you become susceptible to little delays or impediments that may make you doubt of your abilities and, sometimes, make you feel depressed?
33. Is it difficult for you to start over, once you’ve found difficulties?
34. Do you ever feel a bit down without reason?
35. Do you ever feel like this depression is covering you like a dark cloud, hiding your love for life?
36. Does it ever happen to you that this sadness or depression, that has no apparent reason, leaves as quickly as it had arrived?
37. Are you absent-minded or does your attention easily space out, making it difficult for you to concentrate?
38. Don’t you have much interest for real situations and do you daydream hoping to be somewhere else?
39. Do you often nap, not caring about where you are?
40. Do you swing between living the present and relive memories of the past?
41. Are there things you wish you had done in your life but that you never had the chance to do?
42. Do you ever catch yourself thinking about nice days you spent, wishing you could relive your life once again?
43. Do you feel apathetic and intolerant towards life?
44. Are you resigned to your current condition and you don’t try much to make things better and to feel a certain joy and happiness?
45. Did you give up and you don’t care about the way things go?
46. Do you find yourself in a different situation because of persistent but unwanted thoughts?
47. Are you worried or are there any problems obsessing you?
48. You can’t sleep well because of many thoughts and/or worries?
49. Do you seem unable to learn from your past experiences and you keep therefore repeating the same mistakes or you keep having the same behaviours?
50. Do you think it is necessary to review things you’ve already done because of your poor observation skill?
51. Is there any particular condition or situation that’s recurring in your life that you’d like to overcome?
52. Are you going through or have you recently gone through a disease or a personal problem that has left you physically and mentally tired?
53. Do you get easily tired and do you end up with no energy to use for your job or just to enjoy your day?
54. Do you feel like you’re having a strength and vitality drop and even the slightest effort exhaust you?
55. Do you think that others find you detached, proud and, sometimes, compliant?
56. Do you remain on your own, hoping not to have intermissions both towards you and others?
57. Do you love staying on your own and using your time for yourself?
58. Do you easily lose your patience and immediately become irascible towards people or situations that have a slower pace than yours?
59. Do you do things in a rush, going from a place or situation to another?
60. Do you often work alone because you think the others can’t keep up with you?
61. Do you think that people avoid talking to you because you tend to talk a lot?
62. Don’t you like staying alone and you always look for someone who could listen to your problems?
63. Do you feel the need to bring a conversation to an interest or a problem of yours and you find it difficult to end the conversation even if the other person has to leave?
64. When you’re worried or in pain, do you try to hide it from others to ease even the most difficult situation?
65. Do you try to divert from your own behaviour to avoid to make any argument heavier than what it is?
66. When you have problems, do you drink or do you use stimulants or drugs to feel better?
67. Do you feel used because of your desire to help other people?
68. Is it difficult for you to say no when you’re asked for help, feeling used?
69. Do you deny your personal needs because you’re too busy taking care of others’ needs?
70. Are you in a relationship or in a situation from which you’d want to get away but you can’t?
71. Do you regularly live a situation of change or transformation?
72. During this change, do you find it difficult to detach from past patterns or to start something new?
73. Are you suspicious or diffident towards others’ motivations and intuitions?
74. Do you think others may find you evil, jealous and vindictive?
75. Do you think you lack compassion or warmth towards others?
76. When you’re really happy about what you’ve done, do you feel that you could have done better anyway?
77. Do you blame yourself for others’ mistakes, feeling somehow that you’re responsible for them?
78. Are you tough with yourself when you can’t live according to certain expectations you had?
79. Do you usually do more than what you’re asked to?
80. Are you overload with work and, even if you could do it, you feel like it’s too much for you?
81. Are you discouraged when you confront yourself with the weight of your responsibilities?
82. Have you experienced traumas in your past or shocks in your life that you haven’t overcome yet?
83. Do you think that an event or an accident happened in the past is still responsible of your current situation?
84. Have you, recently or in the past, had a personal loss that you haven’t overcome yet?
85. Do you think you’ve reached the end of your endurance ability and you think that there’s nothing else you could face?
86. Do you suffer of mental anxiety and despair?
87. Do you feel that the weight of life is heavier than what you can bear?
88. Are you one of those people who tirelessly fight not caring about adversities or delays?
89. Can one always trust you to carry out what has been started, despite difficulties?
90. Do you often decide to do something not caring about both your needs and those of your loved ones?
91. Do you think your life has been unfair and unequal with you, considering that you have nothing to blame yourself about?
92. Are you resentful and embittered towards those who may have hurt you?
93. Not considering all you’ve done, do you think that your efforts haven’t been recognized for what they are worth, while those of other people have?
94. Do you feel that there’s something wrong or something you’d like to change in your physical appearance?
95. Do you feel that you have a strong – sometimes, excessive - sense of cleaning?
96. Are you afraid to become - or do you already feel - contaminated and to feel the need to purify yourself?
97. Do you feel that you have no self confidence?
98. Are you afraid to try new things and situations and to fail?
99. Do you feel inferior to others and do you feel that they are more competent and qualified than you?
100. Do you feel possessive towards your loved ones and do you think you know what is best for them, ending up directing and correcting even small details of their lives?
101. Do you feel unappreciated by your loved ones?
102. Do you feel the need to get attention and devotion from those you love, feeling that it’s their duty to stay close to you?
103. When you have to assess people and situations, do you always try to find what’s wrong in them?
104. Are you annoyed by those little “manias and/or oddities” that people may have?
105. Are you critical and intolerant towards those people that aren’t at your level?
106. Do you have strong opinions and you try to convince others that they are right?
107. Do you easily get angry for injustices, arguing and defending the principles you believe in?
108. Do you ever feel an inner tension and act like a professor philosophizing and teaching?
109. Do you feel that you have a mission in your life that you have to comply or dedicate to?
110. Are you strict in the way you join a religious discipline or a particular way of living?
111. Do you feel it’s important to make your life a model, following your ideals, so that others may follow you?
112. Do you tend to take responsibility of circumstances and situations in which you are involved?
113. Are you a person with a strong will who demands complete obedience (without exceptions) from people around you?
114. Do you consider yourself a leader since birth?