botanic name: Centaurium Umbellatum Erythraea
“Blocked” mood: A blocked personallity trait caused by lack of fluidity.
Centaury people can’t say no, they can’t not do what others require them to, risking therefore to become servants instead of helpers. The lack of the ability to prevail with your opinions and your needs makes you weak, even physically. Centaury people are often busy helping others but this great desire to be helpful hides their inability to prevail and they end up complaining that they feel used.
You know your values and your needs. You are able to stay with others, but in accordance with your uniqueness.
Moods and symptoms related to the flower in order of importance:
- You can’t say no, even to food in cases of nervous hunger
- You need confirmations from others, with an excessive availability towards them
- Too much love that makes you forget your own interests
- Exaggerated care of others’ wellbeing
- Altruism that leads to feel used
- Altruism as self-sacrifice
- Low self esteem because you tend to serve others
- Anxiety to please others
- Lack of decisional power
- You tend to indulge others
- Anxiety to be appreciated
- Fear of arguments
- Exaggerated altruism
- Shyness with lack of individuality
Connected famous person:
Key phrase A phrase associated to a remedy
"I can’t say no."
Positive affirmation A specific phrase used to support the transforming process
"I recognize myself and I try to get better."