botanic name: Malus Pumila
Cleanliness of the inner order
“Blocked” mood: A blocked personallity trait caused by lack of fluidity.
You have the feeling of being dirty, contaminated, both physically and psychologically. Also suitable for those people who don’t accept themselves. It’s definitely the flower that most influences our external form - the skin, therefore - and our relationship with our body and our appearance. With Crab Apple it’s easier to accept yourself for what you are, paying more attention to your positive aspects without being stuck to the mere physical appearance. It’s also useful when you are obsessed with cleanliness. Because of its relationship with skin, it is part of the Rescue Cream.
You accept and love yourself; everything is seen with understanding, without getting lost in little things.
Moods and symptoms related to the flower in order of importance:
- Excessive care of both personal and house cleaning
- You don’t have self confidence because of your physical appearance
- Obsession for dirt
- You think you suck or that others don’t like you because of small physical imperfections
- You need to wash all the time
- You are hypersensitive to the possibility of being infected
- Fear of infection and to be contaminated
- You have pimples and acne and so you don’t feel comfortable
- Fear of spoiled food
- Purification and cleaning
Connected famous person:
The ugly duckling
Key phrase A phrase associated to a remedy
Positive affirmation A specific phrase used to support the transforming process
“My knowledge is clear and clean."