botanic name: Salix Vitellina
“Blocked” mood: A blocked personallity trait caused by lack of fluidity.
You are resentful with someone or something. You don’t feel sufficiently rewarded and loved from life itself, despite your efforts. You think that others have been more rewarded for what they’ve done. You feel resentment, envy, more or less hidden, towards those people considered undeservedly luckier than you. You feel unfortunate and you pity yourself, wasting your energy with resentment. Blaming others is a way to avoid your responsibilities. Willow’s positive mood makes you strive again, focusing on yourself.
You are the architect of your own luck. You feel protected and helped in achieving your just merits.
Moods and symptoms related to the flower in order of importance:
- Resentment with bitterness
- Self-pity because you feel like a victim of fate
- Sense of injustice for tasks you don’t deserve to face
- Bitterness because you feel unlucky
- Envy with resentment
- You feel like a victim of adversity
- Bitterness that causes lack of interest
- Bitterness with discouragement
- Lack of gratitude
- Inner bitterness
- Anger that doesn’t explode
- Anger with resentment
- Depression with moodiness
Connected famous person:
Key phrase A phrase associated to a remedy
"What have I done to deserve this?"
Positive affirmation A specific phrase used to support the transforming process
“I take responsibility for my life and I shape my luck.”